For power and security reasons, it is recommended that the server be stopped after use.
* Complete and efficient FTP Server
* Implements advanced FTP features like UTF8, MDTM and MFMT
* Implements Bonjour/DNS-SD for easy service discovery
* Anonymous login possible (with restricted rights for security)
* Configuration of chroot directory possible (default sdcard)
* Configuration of port possible (default 8888)
* Possible to keep running while screen off
* Runs on local network, even when tethering (phone is the access point)
* Has public intents to support scripting:
* Follows Holo interface guidelines, looks good on phone/tablet/tv/...
* Uses notification to remind user that the server is running
* Easy starting/stopping server from settings
FTP Server is open source software released under the GPL v3.
Current maintainer: khoahung.
Initial development: Dave Revell.
This is the DEMO version of FTP Server.