ADHD Adults will allow you to perform pharmacological monitoring, to plan your daily life activities, to measure treatment results and performance or to get a global status overview using our self-assessment questionnaires, as well a direct communication with your doctor.
ADHD Adults was developed in collaboration with ADHD specialized doctors and audited regarding the WHO (World Health Organization) proposed standards.
How can ADHD Adults help you to improve your daily life?
* Follow your medical treatment, plan your daily activities in our interactive agenda and avoid future oversights thanks to our customized reminders.
* Be able to use concrete and effective sheets to perform physical, academic, emotional, affective or adherence to treatment follow-ups, to build a precise medical history.
* Analyze your current status using our WHO approved self-assessment questionnaires.
* Review the adherence to treatment and pharmacological consumptions with our medication related charts (only available in Premium accounts).
* Invite your doctor to use ADHD Doctors, our professional-oriented platform, available FOR FREE in Google Play, that will allow them to follow-up your evolution, modify your treatment or event chat directly with you.
Join the ADHD Adults experience and discover how to improve your daily life, getting a precise overview of your medical history and analyzing your evolution, finding the best solutions with your doctor.
Important user related information:
* ADHD Adults is a part of a mental health product suite providing solutions for patient tracking and monitoring from smartphone/tablet. If you are a doctor/specialist, you are free to download our ADHD Doctors app, specially designed for you and available FOR FREE in Google Play.
* All information contained in this application is provided for guidance purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, consult your doctor.
* Any test result included in this platform can give a realistic diagnosis. You must always consult your doctor for any decisions about your treatment.
* This application does not replace, in any case, the work of the doctors. It is only a support tool for monitoring tasks and plans previously planified by your doctor.
* Our Mental Health product suite protects your private data keeping in mind the "Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)" avoiding the misuse of information or the sell to third parties with strictly monetary purposes.
Remember that some of the functions described above are available only by registering as a Premium user from the Settings section of ADHD Adults.
I think it's great to be able to track your medication schedule and effectiveness. I'm guessing this is made by a European company as there's no option for vyvanse or adderall or any off-label meds. I wasn't able to save my schedule even when I selected other which is kind of annoying.
Could never accept my login information. App forgot I had an account even though I had it saved in Lastpass. After three attempts it would crash and it became a big time waster. No contact information was available. I will try to correct it through Google Play. If I get it working, I will change my review.
Might be useful to track frequent medication adjustments, but according to the app, Ritalin, welbutrin and amoxatine are the only meds used for Adhd. Layout not at all intuitive, can't save my medication and dosages (loads endlessly), and the features that aren't premium are primitive and limited. There's no guidance on how to use the app effectively, and 1/3 of the tools are for tracking study habits, even tho it's supposedly for adults.
I suffer from ADHD and I find the app to be insightful and informative.
Has potential for improvement