ADHD Kids will allow you to create and manage pharmacological calendars, to plan daily life activities, to measure treatment results or to get a global status overview using our self-assessment questionnaires, as well as a direct communication with their doctor.
ADHD Kids was developed in collaboration with ADHD specialized doctors and audited regarding the WHO (World Health Organization) proposed standards.
How can ADHD Kids help to improve the daily life of chidren?
* Makes possible the communication between several tutors in a collaborative way, giving real-time results.
* Adjust their medical treatment, plan their daily activities in our interactive agenda and avoid future oversights thanks to our customized reminders.
* Be able to use concrete and effective sheets to perform physical, academic, affective or adherence to treatment follow-ups, to build a precise medical history.
* Analyze their current status using our WHO approved auto-evaluation tests.
* Supervise possible physical evolution problems with our weight and height integrated percentile calculator.
* Review the adherence to treatment and pharmacological consumptions with our medication related charts (only available in Premium Accounts).
* Invite their doctors to use ADHD Doctors, our professional-oriented platform, available FOR FREE in Google Play, that will allow them to follow-up their evolution, modify their treatment or event chat directly with you or other related tutors.
Join the TDAH Kids experience and discover how you can improve your children daily life, getting a precise overview of their medical history and analyzing their evolution, finding the best solutions with their doctor.
Important user related information:
* ADHD Kids is a part of a mental health product suite providing solutions for patient tracking and monitoring from smartphone/tablet. If you are a doctor/specialist, you are free to download our ADHD Doctors app, specially designed for you and available FOR FREE in Google Play.
* All information contained in this application is provided for guidance purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, consult your doctor.
* Any test result included in this platform can give a realistic diagnosis. You must always consult your doctor for any decisions about your treatment.
* This application does not replace, in any case, the work of the doctors. It is only a support tool for monitoring tasks and plans previously planified by your doctor.
* Our Mental Health product suite protects your private data keeping in mind the "Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)" avoiding the misuse of information or the sell to third parties with strictly monetary purposes.
Remember that some of the functions described above are available only by registering as a Premium user from the Settings section of ADHD Kids.
I like being able to log my child's progress, so that I don't forget. However, the text doesn't wrap, so it is difficult to see. You can only see the text in edit mode, and even then it's hard to scroll. You also don't get the weight tracking in the free version, so the example pages are a little misleading.