Librarika (https://librarika.com) is already being used by thousand of libraries around the world as an easy library management platform. This Android app is designed to help librarians smoothly manage their libraries on Librarika platform. The app leverages the Android phone's built-in bar-code scanner and camera as well as brings more ease and capabilities to the Android devices.
With Librarika Android App you can:
• Scan books using app's built-in bar-code scanner
• Easily add books and copies of book to your library catalog
• Manage Library Members / Patrons account
• Quickly check-out / check-in materials from your library
• Upload cover photos using phone's built-in camera.
• Switch between libraries from the same account.
Enjoy managing your library catalogs with our Smart Library Management System.
This app is designed for Librarians to work as an additional tool in addition to our web based platform. Only a subset of capabilities are covered here.
Note: this is a Beta release, please use this app as an additional tool for managing your libraries, not as a complete replacement of our web based platform.
1. Who this app is aimed for?
Ans: This app is specially aimed for the librarians, who manage their library in Librarika (https://librarika.com) platform.
2. Do I need to create a library in Librarika in order to use this app?
Ans: Yes, you need to create a library in Librarika. Just visit https://librarika.com and create your free library. It only takes few minutes to get started.
3. Can I manage multiple libraries from the same account?
Ans: Yes, you can manage multiple libraries and easily switch between them.
4. Why don't I see all the functionalities of Librarika platform in the app?
Ans: This app is mobile focused, therefore doesn't contain all the functionalities. For full experience please use the web version.
5. What to do if things are not working or has problem?
Ans: This is our first android version, so it may contain bugs, please let us know if you feel anything wrong at https://librarika.com/spages/contact.
Thank you very much.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+