About Linkword Russian Beginners+
The Linkword Beginners+ Course: Levels 1-2 teaches an extensive vocabulary, and grammar.
The Linkword method is up to 3 times faster than normal learning methods.
Learning Vocabulary works like this
The Russian for BED is KRAVAT'
Imagine someone wearing his CRAVAT to bed
* Linkword courses are brilliant for travel, business and school work and are ideal as a backup for those attending evening classes
* Linkword Languages allows you to learn Russian far faster than you ever imagined possible. It is the fastest way to learning Russian
* In only 10-12 hours you should complete level 1 and have learned 350-400 words and basic grammar so you can speak Russian in many situations you will meet abroad
* Many published studies have shown this is up to 3 times faster than normal learning methods can do.
* Levels 2 takes your learning Russian much further. By the end of the course you will have learned 700-800 words and an extensive grammar to enable you to communicate effectively
* The average school student takes 4 years to learn 800-900 words!!
* Grammar is taught in simple step by step way and there are frequent sentence translations using the words and grammar you have learned.
* Linkword Russian work really well for both good and poor language learners, including those who are dyslexic. Two Leading Dyslexic experts endorse Linkword for language learning.
Of course Russian language learning involves effort, but Linkword languages has published 8 studies showing that Russian beginners find Linkword courses are faster, easier and more enjoyable than any other method they have experienced
For a Free Demo and further information on course content, including Vocabulary topics, main grammar points and a list of words taught for the Linkword Course. go to www.linkwordlanguages.com
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+