About The Town Mouse & Country Mouse
Carnegie Speech Company's speech analyzer helps you improve your reading and speaking skills.
Imagine having a native speaking tutor sitting next to you, helping you improve your reading and speaking skills in person.
The Carnegie Speech Company's speech engine analyzes every word you read, and guides you with corrections when you pronounce words poorly.
Preschool children, primary students, even adults can enjoy learning English by reading and speaking.
You can enjoy Aesop's fables in three different ways:
1. 'Read to me' is an easy listening mode where a native speaker reads the whole story to you.
2. 'Read with me' is where a native speaker guides you through the passage and then you repeat on your own.
3. 'Read myself' is for you to read by yourself from beginning to the end of the book.
Watch out for our Reading Champs series of Aesop's fables coming soon:
- The Boy who Cried Wolf
- The Lion and the Mouse
- The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse
- The Tortoise and the Hare
Add-on features coming soon:
- Reading Performance Report, where parents can monitor their child's improvements.
- Localization of User Interface languages for better user experience.
Please send us your feedback so that we can create a variety of apps that improve your kid's reading and speaking English skills.
Encourage your children and boost their self-confidence through our books.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+