In the year 1893, the “Kadalaygam” (House name) House members and this Thiruvottriyur
Vallalar Disciples, Jointly Construct a Small Ashramam in this Madam and kept a
Vallalar Paintings in this Ashramam and Started worshiping the Same.
For few year this worship is continuously in progress and in the year 1905 a Twenty
year old youngster namely PERUMALSAMY stayed in this Ashramam permanently
and worshipped the “Deepam” without any break and feeding food to the hunger