About Cornea Atlas, 3rd Edition
This Elsevier app-book,Cornea Atlas, 3rd Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Get an unprecedented view of corneal disease with Cornea Atlas by Jay H. Krachmer, MD and David A. Palay, MD. Hailed as the sharpest, most accurate collection of corneal images available, it is the only atlas that offers such an easy-to-understand, up-to-date review of clinical presentations and surgical techniques for all corneal and external eye disorders.
"I have decided that I am going to buy this book for every rotating ophthalmology resident and give it to them to read and study (and keep) at the beginning of their cornea rotation!"
Reviewed by: Dr David Heidemann, March 2015
New to this Edition
• Apply the latest techniques and advances in corneal disease and ophthalmology, including endothelial keratoplasty and deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty (DALK).
• Gain clear visual guidance on the full range of corneal and external eye disorders thanks to 1300 of the best corneal images from the world's top ophthalmologists!
• Navigate a full range of challenges from routine procedures to post-operative complications.
• Identify and examine key diagnostic features through magnified insets.
• Sharpen your diagnostic and surgical skills for all corneal and external eye disorders - including tumors, dystrophic and degenerative disorders, inflammatory diseases, corneal manifestations of systemic disease, traumatic injuries, and therapeutic and reconstructive surgical procedures.
• Rely on the expertise of internationally renowned ophthalmologists who have developed many innovative techniques for diagnosing and treating corneal and external eye diseases.
Authors: Jay H. Krachmer& David A Palay
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley and more.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+