About Clinical Cardiology: Current Practice Guidelines
This Oxford University Press app-book,Clinical Cardiology: Current Practice Guidelines, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
• Over 600 tables dissect and summarise the key points of all the latest ESC and AHA/ACC guidelines, in every area of cardiovascular disease
• Acts as a fully comprehensive textbook as well as a state-of-the-art guideline reference, with 87 chapters packed with guidance on all aspects of evidence-based practice
• Includes a year's access to a regularly updated online version, available for individual and institutional subscription
• Incorporates the very latest published knowledge on the clinical value of existing and evolving tests, as well as classification of definitions of the most complex clinical conditions
• Features clear recommendations on the use of the latest therapies, in a fast evolving area where coherent advice is difficult to extract from published guidelines and journals
• Over 200 full-colour illustrations aid diagnosis and summarise knowledge succinctly and clearly
New to this Edition:
• Updated guidelines and content
• New and updated figures and tables
Clinical Cardiology: Current Practice Guidelines Updated Edition is an essential tool for the busy clinician, offering succinct yet detailed access to the most recent trial and guideline data supporting practice and patient management in cardiology.
ESC and ACC/AHA guidelines are continually updated and often overlap in their advice, making it difficult for the cardiologist to obtain a clear picture of the right way to diagnose and treat disease according to the latest evidence base. Written by leading authorities in the field, this book, together with its regularly-updated online version, provides a unique solution.
The authors have scrutinized all available guidelines and research from both ACC/AHA and ESC on every clinical issue. The result is a rigorous examination of the implications of published guidance, illustrated by more than 600 easy-to-follow tables and 200 full-colour images, which reinforce key points and clarify difficult concepts.
Providing at-a-glance access to the best guidance in cardiology, this book offers a diagnosis and management toolkit which no practising cardiologist can afford to be without.
Authors: Demosthenes G. Katritsis, Bernard J. Gersh, and A. John Camm
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley, Elsevier and more.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+