About Oxford Desk Reference: Cardiology
This Oxford University Press app-book,Oxford Desk Reference: Cardiology, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
Oxford Desk Reference Series
• An evidence-based collection of all the key clinical guidelines and literature a practising cardiologist needs to know
• The quick-reference format allows the reader to find and absorb information as quickly as possible
• A wide selection of photographs, clinical diagrams and algorithms aid quick diagnosis and effective management of conditions
This comprehensive reference provides easy access to information on the fundamental and practical aspects of modern cardiological practice, covering emerging fields and high technology, and dispensing practical clinical wisdom. Written in an approachable style, and using a quick-reference layout, the Oxford Desk Reference is perfect for the busy clinician requiring a diversity of information without the time to search through hundreds of sources. There are tables, summary boxes and algorithms throughout the book, allowing the reader access to key information and the most up-to-date treatment and management guidelines.
Edited by leading names in the field from the UK, Australia and Hong Kong, and with contributions from an international panel of sub-speciality experts, this outstanding resource covers all that a 21st century clinician needs to know in the management of patients with cardiac diseases.
Authors: Edited by Hung-Fat Tse, Gregory Y. Lip, and Andrew J. Stewart Coats
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley, Elsevier and more.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+