About Oxford Desk Reference: Rheumatology
This Oxford University Press app-book,Oxford Desk Reference: Rheumatology, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
Oxford Desk Reference Series
• Presents in one compact volume the latest clinical research and practice which impacts on a clinician's day-to-day life
• Content is clearly laid out enabling the reader to find what they need quickly and easily
• Edited by a team of internationally recognised contributors - all experts in their fields
• Up-to-date with the latest evidence-based management and guidelines
Rheumatology is an ever-changing specialty in which the amount of available information is growing daily and spread across a myriad of books, journals and websites. The Oxford Desk Reference: Rheumatology brings this information together in an easy-to-use format. This essential resource combines up-to-date, relevant, evidence-based information with the latest guidelines and the experience of senior consultants.
The book is designed such that each subject forms a self-contained topic in its own right, laid out across two or four pages to facilitate the key aim of rapid and easy access to information. This makes the information included simple to find, read and absorb, so that the book can be consulted in the clinic or ward setting for information on the optimum management of a particular condition.
Written by internationally renowned rheumatology consultants, with expert contributors for each section, this book is must-have resource for all rheumatologists and an excellent reference for all doctors.
Authors: Edited by Richard Watts, Gavin Clunie, Frances Hall, and Tarnya Marshall
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley, Elsevier and more.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+