About Oxford Textbook of Obstetric Anaesthesia
This Oxford University Press app-book,Oxford Textbook of Obstetric Anaesthesia, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
Oxford Textbook in Anaesthesia
• Authoritative, practical, easy-to-read text with a clinical focus
• Provides a comprehensive and detailed overview of all aspects of the field including physiology, assessment, all forms of labour pain relief, anaesthesia for caesarean delivery, complications of management, and systemic disease
• Focuses on worldwide practice, using a fully international editor and contributor team, reflecting multi-national and contemporary opinions, ideas, and research
From early conception until the postpartum period, anaesthetists are required to provide pregnant women with the highest standard of anaesthetic care and pain relief whilst negotiating challenges such as concurrent systemic disease, infertility, and obesity as well as practising in accordance with new developments in fetal medicine surgery, pharmacology, and imaging. The Oxford Textbook of Obstetric Anaesthesia provides an up-to-date summary of the scientific basis, assessment for and provision of anaesthesia throughout pregnancy and labour.
This highly authoritative textbook is conceptually divided into nine sections, detailing maternal and fetal physiology, fetal and neonatal assessment and therapy, anaesthesia before and during pregnancy, labour and vaginal delivery, anaesthesia for caesarean delivery, anaesthetic and obstetric complications, as well as systemic disease. Individual chapters address topics such as simulation and ultrasound.
Authored by an international team of expert anaesthetists this textbook reflects current world-wide practice and guidelines. Designed for consultants and trainees in anaesthesia, the Oxford Textbook of Obstetric Anaesthesia is the definitive source of expert knowledge for anaesthetists in this subspecialty.
Authors: Edited by Vicki Clark, Marc Van de Velde, and Roshan Fernando
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley, Elsevier and more.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+