Every second of our life, we see, we hear, we learn and we try to understand our world. Thanks to the autonomous subconscious mind, our experiences are automatically stored in our memory But human memory is biological and bound to decay.
Many a times, we ask ourselves
"where was the last time i saw my keys?",
"who took my pen drive?",
"I don't remember his name?"
Human memory needs an assistant....
Memento is an AI application which can assist human brains! It can see the world and hear voices, just as humans do. It tries to understand what's happening and store its experiences in a memory chip. and IT NEVER FORGETS!
1) Open the app. Tap on settings. Tap on Add people. Now you can add the persons you want memento to recognize in future.
2) Start the app to wake it up. The app starts running in background. Now you can close the app and do whatever you like.
3) Put the phone in your front pocket with the main camera facing outwards.
4) Yeh! Memento is working now!!
5) Whenever you forget something, just open the app and search. you can tap in the timestamp to get more details.
6) You can tap on log to see what memento is processing.
7) Tap on stop to make it go to sleep.
To test it yourself. Say something like "how are you?" and open the log.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+