About MFS Fleet Tracking
Continue tracking from around the world with free MFS mobile client. The application from MFS developers offers basic functionality in a user-friendly mobile interface.
- Unit list management. Get all the necessary information on movement and ignition state, data actuality and unit location in real time.
- Map mode. Access units, geofences, tracks and event markers on the map with the option to detect your own location.
- Tracking mode. Monitor precise location and parameters received from a particular unit.
- Events control. Use extended information on trips, parkings, fuel fillings/thefts and sensor values to learn the chronology, duration and the exact number of events in the “Timeline”.
- Notifications management. Receive and view notifications in the app.
- Locator function. Create links and share unit locations.
- Commands. Send core commands from “Units” and “Tracking” tabs.
- Suitability for smartphones and tablets.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+