When a client requests a service through http://taxiapp-web.com, it accurately indicates the point of collection (point of pick up), time of pick up (service), and the destination where you want to go.
Our system integrates a web platform and a mobile application that is installed on smartphones with Android system.
The operation is very simple, the user in this case the taxi driver, must have our application on his/ her Android smartphone, have enabled a data package with any cell phone service provider and be registered in our system, the driver enters his email and password, immediately our website shows the location of the vehicle on the map for users or customers to locate the vehicle that is the closest to their location and send their request directly.
Requests are made entirely online, the app receives the request with customer information, name, address, time and geographical position on the map, including the route path. The Taxi may confirm or reject the request and immediately generates a response message to the client.
1. The client requests a taxi service online http://taxiapp-web.com.
2. The request reaches the driver's smartphone.
3. The driver checks the request (geographical address).
4. The driver accepts or rejects the request.
5. It generates a message to the client with the acceptance or rejection of their request order.
6. The driver views the client´s location on the map, and goes to pick him/her up.
7. Customers see on the map the route that the driver will follow.
8. When the driver reaches the destination, it generates a text message to the client informing that the requested vehicle has arrived to pick him/her up.
Current Features - Mobile Application TaxiApp for taxi drivers.
TaxiApp main functions are:
- Entry log for free tickets (when the driver picks up passengers along the streets)
- Entry log for web tickets (all requests entered via web - Digital Central / Public)
- Real time GPS tracking (the app shows the location of the vehicle)
- Meter (time cost, cost per distance, basic rate)
- Speedometer (measures the exact speed of the vehicle)
- Ticket printing (amount to be paid (cost), distance and time traveled, average trip speed)
- Path route marked on the map (noting collection point and destination path on the map)
- Messaging System (messages are entered by the web)
- System alerts (Panic Button - Theft, damage, accident)
- Management of status (Available, Busy, out of service, Lunch, etc.)
USER REQUIREMENT - TAXI DRIVER
- User/Taxi driver must register by completing the subscription form on our website http://taxiapp-web.com.
- Having a smartphone type device and / or tablet with the following features:
- Android OS 2.2 or higher.
- Minimum Screen 4.5 ".
- Minimum processor 800MHz or higher.
- Minimum 160 MB internal memory and up.
- WiFi 802.11.
- Bluetooth 2.1 - (Print Orders, reports, invoices - Bluetooth Printers.
- GPS - (Global positioning system).
- Communication GPRS/EDGE/3G/4G.
- Having hired a data package 100MB minimum with any cell phone service provider.
To install the application on the follow these simple steps:
- Download TaxiApp from Samsung Apps store - PlayStore of Google
- Turn on the GPS
- Install the application
- Enter mail and password (registration in http://taxiapp-web.com)
Current Web Services Platform see in - http://taxiapp-web.com