About Favourite Caller
- Favourite caller is the only dialer you will ever need with the ability to choose who can contact you when you don't want to be contacted.
- This app is specially helpful for those who don't want to get disturbed by unwanted calls
when they are deep into their work or sleeping but don't want to miss emergency calls either.
- This application has the ability to add/delete its own contacts along with fetching the contacts from your regular contact database and select those contacts as 'favourite'.
- These favourite callers can call you irrespective of your phone being in silent or general mode. If your phone is in "Silent Mode" Favourite Caller App will alert you with "Default Alert Ringtone" for your favourite contacts.
- If you don't want to get disturbed when you have your phone in "Silent Mode", even when your caller is added to favourite caller database then you can choose 'Do not Disturb' mode, with just one click you can turn this mode on.
- Additionally, you have an option of sending a automatic text message to that person, if call is not received this message will be sent automatically.
- Even you can turn on/off this automatic message sending option. This Text message can either be user text input or can be set via voice input. Along with this, you can select previous text messages.
- For each contact, you can swipe right to left or click on forward arrow icon for various options like Call, Edit, Delete, Regular Text message and WhatsApp message. The app will directly link the host application for various tasks.
- Setting your Device Profile Automatically to (Silent Mode/Vibration Mode/General Mode) based on Start Time and End Time you set in the application.
Which is very useful for Students and working people to avoid setting device profile manually.
This feature helps your Favourite Contacts to track your exact location by sending Location Alert messages.
You can use this feature:
- When you want your Favourite Contacts to know/track you while travelling.
- When you are in bad/tough situation to Alert your Favourite Contacts that you are in trouble. So that your Favourite Contacts can track and help you. If issue is serious can take help from concerned person by informing Location Alert Messages to track.
- You can Alert your surrounding people by making Emergency Alarm, at the same time application will keep sending Location Alert messages to your Favourite Contacts.
(Turning on Emergency Alarm is optional use only in case if you are in trouble to alert your surrounding people)
- The App can be used in 3 Different Languages: English, Kannada and Hindi.
- Built-in Quick Access to Call History, Contacts, Message, Ringtone Settings are also available.
- Refer Usage Guide in the app for detailed understanding of all the app features usage.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+