About Llanberis Lake Railway
Discover the timeless appeal of our narrow-gauge steam trains - a more leisurely way to travel and the perfect way to savour the grandeur of Snowdonia
Our little steam engines take you on a five-mile return journey alongside Lake Padarn, right in the heart of Snowdonia.
The journey takes you past the 13th century Dolbadarn Castle, across possibly Britain's shortest river and past Llanberis' twin lakes. From Llanberis the train runs non-stop through the Padarn Country Park, joining the 1845 slate railway route to run along the shores of Lake Padarn to Penllyn, and giving stunning views of Snowdon, the highest peak in England and Wales.
There's a short stop at Cei Llydan, a beautifully tranquil place that's ideal for a lakeside picnic, and at Gilfach Ddu, where you can visit the National Slate Museum, watch the driver stoking the fire, the engine taking water, or spend some time in our gift shop and cafe.
Features of the app...
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with GCM push notifications.
* View our business timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the business to report important issues.
* Add to your contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+