About The Bear Trail
The Bear Trail is a brand new outdoor children’s adventure trail. It provides a site for children…(and adults!) to run, jump and climb. There are a series of obstacles which involve stepping across bear infested mud pits, tumbling through the bear tunnels and climbing bear mountain!
The concept has been conceived in order to provide children with a space to invent play and be tested so they work together and push their boundaries.
We believe children should have a chance to run free out in the wild, challenge themselves mentally and physically, get wet, run and climb around in muddy fields and experience an element of risk which reflects life; The Bear Trail encompasses all of this, but in a safe environment. We do ask parents/guardians that there is one person over the age of 21 present on the trail for a maximum of 6 children.
Features of the app...
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with GCM push notifications.
* View our business timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the business to report important issues.
* Add to your contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+