About Hillside Specialist School
we have built an eclectic approach to pupils learning, taking into account current theories and methods of teaching. All of our pupils display significant difficulties within the ‘Triad of Impairment’ that is at the heart of the autism. A child’s difficulties in language and communication, social relationships, and rigid patterns of behaviour/thought/interests form major barriers to learning. Our role is to help our pupils to come to terms with, and overcome, these difficulties.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with GCM push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your Google contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+