About Hummersea Primary School
Welcome to Hummersea Primary School Hummersea Primary School is a county school maintained by Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council. It has a 16 place 2 year old setting, a 52 place Nursery Class for 3 and 4 year olds and takes children from 5-11 years in the main school. Most pupils transfer to Freebrough Community College at the age of 11. The school catchment area covers the whole of Hummersea Hills and the rest of Loftus north of the High Street. Most children live within walking distance of the school. The school was opened in 1979 and is of a semi-open plan construction with a pre-fab unit used as a library. It has two playgrounds, a football field and grassed area round the building.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+