About The Oaks Primary School
The Oaks Primary School is a one form entry school for children aged 4-11. Individual children’s needs are a priority at our school, expectations are high, both socially and academically, and parents are welcomed as partners in their children’s education. Children at The Oaks are encouraged to love learning and enjoy school and to have high expectations of themselves in all areas. The school has an excellent reputation within the borough and is always oversubscribed.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with GCM push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your Google contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+