With Motus, accurately capturing business mileage has never been faster or easier. Gone are the days of hand-written paper mileage logs and time-consuming expense reports. Motus fully automates the mileage tracking process so that you have the freedom to use your time in ways that make you happiest.
Leveraging GPS technology, the Motus app will automatically record business stops, populate location details, and calculate trip-by-trip mileage. IRS-compliant mileage logs are instantly created and saved in the cloud, so you’ll have peace of mind in case of an audit. Download the Motus app, and experience mileage tracking the right way, every day.
- “Set it and forget it” - set your business hours to automatically track business mileage throughout your day
- Automatic detection of business stops
- Auto-population of address, location name, and other company-provided custom fields
- Ability to add, edit, or delete trips and submit mileage from within the app
- Creation of IRS-compliant daily mileage logs
- Mileage logs are accessible at any time, any place
- Map view shows the day’s route and stops
- Stop and trip durations are captured
- Application of appropriate commute deductions
- User-initiated option - allows you to turn off automatic tracking and record business mileage by clicking start/stop for each business trip
- Optional push notifications remind you to begin/end mileage recording each day
- Location-based push notifications remind you to input any trip details
- Route planning & optimization helps increase route efficiency
Integration with most CRM, HR and Workforce Management systems
Used to duplicate way points (ie home to work then back home and back to work) now is hardly recording anything. Drove 60 miles today and app has recorded 0 despite saying 'currently recording' the whole time.
Just randomly pops up when I'm not signed in to it. Like the last version 10 times better. I will log in when i need the app, i don't need to be constantly interupted by the app. Any way i can get the old version?
I can't win with this app, if I enter calls manually it takes 2-3 minutes for it to stop loading and enter the information. I used the auto settings and for a while it was fine, then one day it logged 1100 miles. Yesterday it logged 12000 and told me I made 342 stops. Nothing is ever easy!
Takes too long to load my log. Info won't even show up sometimes.
Every time I try to log in, it says "500 internal server error" please fix asap!
"Internal server error" looks like I'll be using something else instead.
Non compliant with California business expense reimbursement laws
Crashes non stop
I don't know where to sign up. There's only signing In.
So easy to use, great user interface. CRS / Motus killed it!
Great user experience and so accurate!