1. Picture Password contains plenty of pretty wallpaper.
2. Move number on screen to unlock.
3. Set invalid password times to Increasing security.
4. Set PIN CODE password when you want change picture pasword lock screen.
How to use:
1. Open the app settings, and tick the "Enable/Disable" checkbox to enable it.
2. Click the "Disable System Lock" in case you use the system lock.
3. Click the "Change picture password" button to change wallpaper and number password.
4. Click the "Vibration" checkbox to set vibrate when screen unlocked.
Support Android version 4.0 to up.
Our lockscreen has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 5, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z. Please contact us if your device is not supported.