Example: On choosing Andheri to Ghatkopar, it will tell show trains as: Andheri -> Dadar -> Ghatkopar. It will also suggest alternatives like switching line at Kurla instead. Say no to head-scratching with this app.
What makes this app awesome:
• Delightful UI. Elegant UX. Designed by a routine user.
• Shows routes upto change through two lines.
• Pin the appropriate trains to the top and plan your journey.
• You don't need to be online.
• Quickly recheck the last query on one click of History button.
• Add itineraries to Favorites section.
• Get nearest station based on your location.
• Just type two letters and select station from suggestions.
• Get the list of all possible routes and the time taken through them.
• Swap stations on one click.
• Covers timetable of all Mumbai local train lines (Western, Central and Harbour). Does not supports Metro line.