- Track your values
- Add notes and messages
- Sync across devices (iOS, Android, and Web apps)
- Share with family, friends, and your care team
- Fast, secure, and simple
Download and enjoy limitless use - totally FREE!
Spin the wheel, tap the number, and get back to your day.
We know that what gets tracked gets managed. Your diabetes is the same. But, life isn’t about spending your entire day entering numbers into an app.
We designed mumoActive to be simple, fast, and secure so you can concentrate on what is most important – living.
A single number can tell you what happened in the moment, but a graph can show the real story.
We designed beautiful – and simple – graphs into mumoActive, allowing you to see the full context of what is happening when.
You can even show these graphs to your diabetes doctor, or nurse, and talk around facts rather than feelings about how your diabetes is doing.
MAKE A NOTE
We know that good management of diabetes is about context and staying in touch with your care team. mumoActive allows you to add a Note to your History.
Because you can share with your family, and those involved in your care, you can send messages to each other, as well as recording achievements, reminders, and notes on what happened before a hypo.
It's so flexible, you decide what you use notes for. Our users record prescription reminders, food intake, and exercise sessions with Notes in mumoActive.
STAY IN SYNC
With a mumoActive Account, you can sync your data across your devices, and even use our Dashboard to view your information on the Web.
Our Sync service is fast, secure, and simple. Just login, and get going. We handle the rest.
Having your information always to hand means that you can manage your diabetes in an informed way, removing the need for guess work.
PARENTS WORRY LESS
- Know how your child is doing without bugging them - open mumoActive and see the latest values
- Use it in school
- Use it on sleepovers
- Use it on hikes
- Use it to monitor overnight trends
YOUNG PEOPLE GAIN INDEPENDENCE
- Track your blood sugars and share with family so you can have more independence - just enter your notes and values, and get on living.
- Keep track of daily blood glucose tests
- Record when you took medicines, what your weight or blood pressure readings are
- Share with family, friends, and healthcare professionals
- Share with family and friends so they can support you in your sugar management
- Use it to reduce complications in Type 2
- Use it to avoid hypos if on insulin therapy
- Use it for Type 1
LEARN ABOUT YOUR BODY
- Track how your sugars respond to physical activity, food, stress
- Feel empowered because you know better what your body is doing
SHARE WITH DOCTORS
- Bring your sugar tracker to clinic to show how your last 30 days have been
- Improve the quality of your consultations with your doctor with all the facts at hand
- Share with them so they can provide coaching tips and guidance remotely
REVOLUTIONISING CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
mumoActive is working hard to change the way long-term conditions are managed. Our platform is helping healthcare professionals to follow up with patients in a better way, allowing our users to live fulfilled and independent lives, and aiding healthcare systems to become more efficient and improve quality.
We are ready to make a difference.
I signed up about a yr ago and I just tried to change password so I had to create another account. Is there a reason why there is no settings for pump. It also won't let me enter dater from this morning it keeps saving bs from Now. Maybe I'll give it another try.
Awesome powerful app. Tracks ketones and BSL, predicts HbA1c, great summary user interface. What's not to love!!
No possibility to enter exercise or food -- Hi James, thanks for your update but after nearly 50 years of diabetes i can't help feeling that if you consider food and exercise as "only" noteworthy you are REALLY missing something.
Love the simple aesthetic and functionality of the app.Well done! See this app becoming a vital effective tool for those with diabetes to manage their health.Great Job!
App won't send email to complete registration upon install.
Fast and easy app for diabetes. Nice interface. I like the search function in Notes. They should integrate a food diary.
My fave app on the market
Full disclosure: I'm the lead developer at mumoActive but I'm also a user - I have T1D and use the app all the time. We built it to help PWDs like us manage our condition. What features would you like us to add? Download the app and then use the user feedback feature to message us or to upvote features to build. We'd love to hear from you!