The app depict the conversation between Mountains and Squirrel over the reality of appearance and importance of small creatures. The poem has been converted into an interactive children story to explain it in more detail about the philosophy behind it.
This app is available in URDU and English languages , so you can freely download and enjoy with your children.
Teach your children what was the core message of Iqbal in this poem.
Why in the light of wisdom there is nothing unimportant based on their appearance and looks.
A new way to teach Allama Iqbal's poem to children
- Auto play interactive story
- Interactive and animated hidden objects
- Audio story in English
- Audio story in Urdu
- Subtitles in both languages
- Beautiful children illustrations
- Cool background with music
- Poem Page
- Poem music and audio by Allama Iqbal Society (Mera Iqbal's Project)
- Option to select Languages
- Choose audio story with or without music
Note:- This app require internet connection to access www.muqaam.com
Don’t miss out on the latest news:
Check Muqam Site: http://www.muqaam.com
Like Muqaam on FB: https://www.facebook.com/muqaamDotCom
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/muqaam_
Story content, Story audio and graphic arts are copyrighted by Muqaam.com.
Find out more about “Pahar aur Gulheri” (A Mountain and a Squirrel ) : http://www.muqaam.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: http://www.muqaam.com/terms-and-conditions