It's simple, fast, lightweight, and very easy to use. Better yet, it's 100% free. No cost, no ads, no in-app purchases, no premium version, no data collection.
- Visually appealing interface to track monthly budgets and expenses
- Developed around the mindset of someone always on the go
- Recording transactions simplified down to just several taps on the screen!
- A dedicated reports section that automatically analyzes and breaks down monthly spend
- See where you are spending the most and build better lifestyle decisions
- Historical section to view lifetime spend and all of your transactions in one place
- Optional PIN implementation for added security
- Export to Excel
- An accounts section to record assets and debts, providing a quick calculation of your net worth
- Does NOT integrate with FinWiz's core functions: budgeting and tracking expenses
- This section merely serves as a convenient notepad for your accounts and balances
- Choosing whether or not to utilize this feature has relatively little impact on the overall experience of FinWiz
- Read/Write Access: The Export to Excel option saves all your expenses into a nice separate .csv file on your phone. It then takes the location of that file and attaches it to an unsaved email draft which you can then send to yourself. This method prevents the app from having to require an additional internet/email access since the user will be handling that themselves. However it still needs the ability to save and access the .csv file on your phone.
Check us out at http://www.finwiz.io