About TV Player
This is a powerful video player with subtitle support and advanced hardware acceleration!
TV Player in order to show live TV channels requires an IPTV app like:
You can download them on Google Play Store.
TV Player - Video player for Android is high quality media player with a simple to use graphic interface. It plays all types of video and audio files including MP4, MP3, AVI, MKV, MOV, WAV, OGG, AAC, TS, M2TS, WV and FLAC.
- it supports multi-core decoding: test result proved that dual-core device's performance is up to 60-70% better than single-core devices;
- subtitle gestures: zoom in/out to change text size, up/down to move text up and down, scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text;
- hardware acceleration: can be applied to more videos;
- zoom, pan and pinch to zoom: by pinching and swiping across the screen and also available by option.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa .ass) with full styling;
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks;
- SAMI (.smi) with Ruby tag support;
- MicroDVD (.sub);
- SubRip (.srt);
- VobSub (.sub/.idx);
- SubViewer2.0 (.sub);
- MPL2 (.mpl);
- PJS (.pjs);
- WebVTT (.vtt);
- TMPlayer (.txt);
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error or "can't be installed" error, maybe you have installed another video player that goes in conflict with our TV Player.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+