About Wifi FTP - Wifi File Transfer
WiFi FTP Turns your Android smart Phone into a Wireless FTP Server. You can transfer multiple files or complete folders to your phone memory/SD Card and access this information anywhere. set custom password to protect this private connection. you can use any browser or FTP client application (like filezilla..) to access your phone data.
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
- No USB cable required for file transfer
- No additional application required
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files (two way transfer)
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+