• Take pictures and videos – This app will need to use your camera for Deposit Anywhere for you to deposit cheques.
• Approximate & Precise location – This app uses your phone’s GPS to help you find the nearest Branch or ATM
• Full network access – This app needs to connect to the Internet to allow you to do your mobile banking.
For our privacy and security policy visit, https://www.northerncu.com/TrueNorthStrong/OnlinePolicies/Privacy/
Check your balances, pay bills, and transfer money anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re heading out to camp, standing in line at the checkout, or lounging on a couch that’s just a little too comfy to move from — as long as you’ve got your phone and the Northern Credit Union Mobile Banking App, you’ve got access to your money.
The features you love from online banking are now in the palm of your hand.
• View your account activity and recent transactions
• Manage multiple accounts
• Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
• Scheduled payments: view and edit upcoming bills and transfers
• Transfer money between your accounts or to other Credit Union members
• Use Interac e-Transfer to send money securely via email or text
• Keep track of foreign exchange rates
• Choose to display your balances onscreen without having to log in
• Get messages about your account straight to your phone
• Pay us a visit using the Branch/ATM locator utilizing your phone’s GPS
Bank securely and with confidence. Our banking app uses the same high level of security as our online banking. You log in to the app with the same membership details as online banking and once you log out or close the app, your secure session will end.
To take advantage of the full functionality of this app, you must already be registered and have logged in to Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking member, you can still use the Branch/ATM locator and view our Contact Us information.
There is no charge for the app but mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.