On our Highlights of Borneo Holiday, we take you to the Sarawak and Sabah regions. Kota Kinabalu is Sabah's capital, in the shade of famous Mount Kinabalu. Kinabalu National Park boasts the richest variety of plants in the world.
Sabah beauty is quite simply gut-wrenching. This is one of the most physically stunning places on Earth, a land of deep green jungle, craggy mountains and shockingly blue ocean that all seems to collide into one moving, magnificent vista.
It's a land for adventure enthusiasts and yet, we must stress, not only adventure enthusiasts. Many treks around Mt Kinabalu, for example, really consist of vigorous hikes, jaunts you want to be fit to attempt, but no need to be in Olympic shape to finish. Similarly, the diving in East Sabah? Some of the best in the world? Is easily accessible to beginners. And anyone can sit on a boat and appreciate the majesty of spotting clever lizards, prowling civets, doe-eyed loris and great ginger orang-utans in the wild.
In addition, there is a thriving yet laidback culture here. Sabah's citizens are wonderful: cosmopolitan, friendly, famously relaxed folks who are quick to laugh and slow to rile. Their good-humoured presence is the perfect accompaniment to the awe-inspiring scenery of their home.
Experience Borneo's wilderness adventures, pristine beaches and unspoilt forest landscapes.
Sharing the island of Borneo with Indonesia and the tiny sovereign state of Brunei, Malaysian Borneo offers diverse scenery and beautiful beaches, and of course it is home to one of the world's most beloved wildlife species? The orangutan. Split into the two states of Sarawak and Sabah, Borneo welcomes adventurers, aspiring zoologists and botanists and beach lovers to its exceptional landscapes.
- Borneo is one of just two places Orangutans still live in the wild. The best chance to spot these majestic creatures is at one of the rehabilitation centre where they live in a semi-wild state.
- A great option if you are looking for a wildlife and adventure holiday followed by some time spent on the beach.
- Head north to the wilds of the Sukau Rainforest, which is bisected by the winding Kinabatangan River, and stay in a jungle lodge.
- Explore the stunning Mulu Caves, part of Gunung Mulu National Park in the state of Sarawak.
- If you are looking for a rewarding challenge while on holiday you can choose to climb Mount Kinabalu on a two night adventure from Kota Kinabalu.
+++ Why choose Borneo Holiday? +++
- We are the largest, most successful transatlantic tour operator, and market leader in Sabah Malaysia Borneo.
- We are passionate about creating the best holidays in the whole wide world.
- As an ATOL protected company, we guarantee your money is totally safe when you book a package with us.
- Our Magic Touches add that bit of brilliance that will help ensure you Unleash Your Mojo on holiday.
- Travel Plans.
- Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
- Hotels information.
- Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
- Flights information.
- Flight status.
- Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
- Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc ..
- Shopping List.
- Products search, including description and value.
- Travel Finances.
- Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
- Notes and To Do Lists.
- Get directions, maps and weather for each destination.
i very like this apps. it so much help me travelling inside Borneo. thanks so much for creating this Apps.. :)