Take a picture of the section you're interested in and let Snipit turn it into an editable and searchable snippet that you can save for a book you're reading, a research paper you're working on, or a journal article you're writing.
Snipit aims to help students and professionals alike study and get work done more efficiently. One place for all your references, quotes, study material, and inspirations.
• Save interesting sections from any source of printed media
• Share your favourite snippets with the world over a global user stream, no sign-up required!
• Extract the text from your snippets using OCR that's available in over 60 languages, including Arabic!
• Free OCR scans available to you from the menu when viewing any snippet
• Organise and build your e-library, never miss information again
• Hold and drag books and snippets to re-order them manually
• Draw, highlight and color over a snippet to mark key information
• Take footnotes inside each snippet
NOTICE -- OCR support is back up and should be fully functional
NOTE -- We're trying our best to provide the most bug-free experience possible to our users but we still cannot guarantee that same experience for users with *rooted Android devices*