About Origami Box Tutorials
Origami Box Tutorials
We have a lot of Origami Box Tutorials here!
What is origami? Origami is a paper-folding art filled with Japanese culture. In modern times, the word origami is usually used to describe the various activities associated with the art of folding. The goal of origami itself is to transform a flat paper into a unity through a folding effort. Modern origami generally reduces the use of cuts, glue, or marks on paper.
How is the name origami created? Many say if origami is actually coming from China. But judging from the origin he said, origami comes from the Japanese language. Ori's original fold and we mean paper. Historically, origami in Japan began in 610 AD, where origami is included in the rituals of Shinto religious ceremonies. The folds of paper were formed into symbols of gods and hung at the temple as offerings. But in those days, his name was not origami, sailor is still known by the name orikata, orisui, or orimono. I will provide an origami type.
1. Origami Action
It turns out there can be played and driven too lho, Loopers. The origami that can be moved is called the origami action. Examples of origami actions include jumping frog, ninja star, and moving cube.
2. Origami modular
The modular origami is origami that can be a whole model. Usually this really origami piece is really. But the gluing between these pieces is complicated. This modular origami form is a building, animal, or flower.
Origami Box Tutorials is how to create a box by using paper that can be folded and into a box. And here I will give you how to create an Origami Box Tutorial.
1. First provide a square piece of paper on the same side. Fold the paper horizontally and vertically, so the folds look like the picture.
2. Fold the corner of the paper toward the center point.
3. Fold the top and bottom of this square fitting in the middle and open again to form lips.
4. Open out the upper and lower triangular folds.
5. Fold the fold side to the middle, as shown above.
6. Fold the top corner of the fold and then reopen it.
7. Fold the corner of the upper lip in the opposite direction
8. Now you have 2 new diagonal folds like the picture.
9. Repeat steps 6 & 7 at the other end or at the lower end, so you have new folds at both ends.
10. At one end of the pattern, open out the pattern above the newly created fold. This will be the top being a vertical pattern.
11. Fold the part of the pattern above into the box.!
12. Repeat Steps 9 and 10 at the other end of the box ... and so its!
To make the lid, just make a box, but start by cutting a little bigger than paper.
In this application we have many pictures showing Origami Box Tutorials. Many benefits of the Origami Box Tutorials application when you download, this application is free on google playstore. It has 50 Origami Box Tutorials images. The application capacity is not too big so you still have plenty of space for your phone memory. And lastly no need to use.
Come get the Origami Box Tutorial app on your phone.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+