About Oxford English Vocab Trainer
Build your English vocabulary with the Oxford English Vocabulary Trainer, your personal English tutor from Oxford University Press.
• Choose words to learn: look up words from Oxford’s textbooks for learning English or the app's multilingual dictionary.
• Practise daily: the app tests your knowledge, guiding you to the right answers with personalized feedback and hints, including picture clues, definitions, anagrams and audio.
• Get instant visual feedback on spelling, grammar, meaning and word usage. Collect knowledge and experience points with each answer.
• Statistics help you track your progress and show you where you are improving.
• Earn badges for extra effort and learning outcomes.
The app includes a multilingual dictionary with support for English, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Spanish, Turkish, French, German, Italian, Russian and Thai with more languages coming soon.
The app has been developed by Oxford University Press in collaboration with Alphary AG. It supports learning of key words from well-known Oxford English textbooks including Navigate and English File with more titles being added soon. You have access to all content through one monthly or yearly subscription.
The app makes use of spaced repetition: words are practised at the point when the learner is likely to forget them. This reinforces learning and helps to put words into long-term memory.
Details of subscription:
• The app is available on a monthly subscription of GBP4.99, a six-monthly subscription of GBP24.99 or a yearly subscription of GBP49.99. These are the pound sterling prices. You will be charged in your local currency according to the appropriate exchange rate in Google Play.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase.
• Note: your subscription will renew automatically until cancelled. Cancelling a subscription will not refund subscription payments already made. **There is no two-hour refund window for subscriptions**
• To cancel your subscription:
1. Go to payments.google.com.
2. Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts.
3. Select the subscription you want to cancel > Cancel subscription.
• The app includes a free trial period. Any unused portion of the trial period will not be added to your subscription.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+