With Microsoft NTFS USB Driver by Paragon Software you can mount external storage media formatted on macOS and Windows systems directly on smartphone and tablet devices.
Our app introduces the Paragon File System Link driver into your Android system.
Paragon File System Link is a document provider, based on Storage Access Framework (SAF). It provides access to device storage, cloud services storage and USB storage and allows you to work with photos, videos, documents and other files.
With Paragon File System Link you can:
• Get access to USB Flash drive memory without a PC
• Mount popular file systems – HFS+ and Microsoft NTFS/ FAT32
• Use files directly from USB storage – listen to music, read books or watch videos
• Copy, Move, Delete, Rename files on USB storage using various file managers. Full Paragon File System Link integration is provided by X-Plore File Manager
• Upload files from external memory to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or other cloud services
• Share files via Gmail, Telegram or WhatsApp
Download X-Plore File Manager: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lonelycatgames.Xplore&referrer=utm_source%3Dntfsdriver_to_X-plore
HOW IT WORKS
1. Install the Microsoft NTFS USB Driver by Paragon Software app on your device.
2. Connect a USB flash drive via USB OTG and mount the file system you need.
3. Tap the «Browse» button – the next screen will open your recent files.
4. To choose your USB volume, tap on the hamburger menu and choose Paragon File System Link.
5. When sending or uploading files via Gmail, Google Drive and other apps, first open your recent files, then tap on the hamburger menu and choose Paragon File System Link.
Microsoft NTFS USB Driver by Paragon Software offers browse functionality. In order to copy, move, delete or rename your files, please use File Manager applications supporting Storage Access Framework.
Here, you can find the list of apps that work in tandem with Paragon File System LinkFile managers
X-plore File Manager (full support)
Total Commander - file manager
File Manager (by Mobile Clean System Lab)
OTG File Manager
FX File ExplorerBackup Tool
Titanium BackupCloud services
Facebook Messenger LiteSocial networks
(When working via web browser)
On stock Android 7.0 and higher, you can perform standard file actions: copy/move/delete/rename with Paragon File System Link using native Android File manager.
To launch standard Android file manager go to Settings->Storage->Explore
Your feedback is very important! If you need assistance or have any feature requests, please email us directly at [email protected]
About Paragon Software
Paragon Software Group is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. Since 1994, Paragon Software has delivered a wide range of software tools, solutions, and technologies. Our offerings range from low-level storage management and file system drivers to safekeeping and recovery of operational, business, and user data across heterogeneous platforms and environments. Global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, ZTE, and many others.
For more information, please visit the company website at www.paragon-software.com