PeeqSee achieves all this by deploying an interactive layer on top of any post, through which you can easily create game-like interfaces. It is extremely easy and intuitive to use the tools and create posts. Within seconds, you can convert your photo or video into an interactive format by placing objects on the image deliberately - which react when your followers touch them in the way you had intended: they might reveal a hidden part of a photo to satisfy their curiosity; see a story revealed in layers; offer a prize; or just simply tease, shock or challenge them. You can even put time limits as to how long people can peek - after which it can never be seen again.
Once you post peeqsees, they are portable and can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, etc. They can also be placed on websites, or sent as emails and texts.
Finally, all of this can be done 100% privately where you share posts only with people with that you want and send secret peeqsees that can be opened only by them.
· Cover parts of your photos which can be revealed interactively by your friends
· Present your story in two or more layers - one leading to another
· Takes seconds to create a peeqsee post
· Impose special permissions on who can see your posts and for how long
· Lock content after a number of seconds you specify
· Create contest, drawings, games, polls
· Communicate in complete privacy when you choose
· Peeqsees are portable: You can share them on Facebook Twitter and other platforms; you can also place peeqsees on websites, so they interact on site
- PeeqSee now supports Chinese.