Use your default camera, but sometime feel a little boring. Want something new for your phone with a different style. Maybe a new camera for your phone. Then here you are: iCamera – iOS 9.2 camera style.
iCamera – iOS 9.2 camera style is an camera app when you don’t want to use different camera. The app is a simulated version of IPhone 6s camera.
Style, layout and color of new camera is something you can see how different to the default camera app. Some function is added just like ios 9 camera. Swipe left or right to change mode like video recording, photo and square photo. And one of the best is filter for your taking photo screen just like ios 9 camera. You won’t regret using this.
You can show your friend a new camera on your phone. Your friend may be surprise about this and they may want yout to take them a photo.
With many features we have in that app, we have bring something new of iPhone 6s to this app. The camera is designed with style of IOS9. You can take picture whenever and wherever you want. So let give it a try for this iCamera – iOS 9.2 camera style
How to use this lovely app:
1. Open the camera app
2. Decide will you take photo (normal, square) or record video
3. Just like ioS 9, you can see the just taken photo at the bottom left of your screen
4. See the lastest photo right away, but only show the new one. Go to album to see other
5. Choose filter for your photo like iOS9 style before taking picture
- Cool Design of brand new iPhone6s icamera
- Many functions as Ios 9 camera
- Flash has on/off option for user depend on the condition of taking picture
- Filter screen of camera of IOS9 before taking picture
- Stylist, beautiful and professional filter like mono, fade, noir…
- Set time capture iPhone 6s with 3 options: off, 3sec and 10 sec
- Fast taking picture, less than 1s.
- Small size but high quality camera Iphone6s
- Not as heavy as even an image. Very light weight
- Record video to take moment as Ios9
- Selfie with front icamera so you can have best to post online
- See picture after taking right at the left bottom of the screen as you usually see in phone with iOS9 style
With all the new style of this icamera, I hope you will have good time to see this as a part of your daily app. Have fun iCamera – iOS 9.2 camera style