Practice tests are on grade 5 level math covering place values, variables and equations, statistics, probability, fractions (additions and subtractions), mixed numbers, decimals (addition and subtraction), percentage, ratio, proportions, word problems, geometry (perimeter, area, volume, surface area), measurement, time and money calculation, variables, pre-algebra, mental maths, puzzles, logic and reasoning.
The QVprep grade 5 app has ten practice tests for quantitative ability or math. Each practice test has around 50 multiple choice questions. If you need help, you can click on the "Hint" button and see hint videos. If you answer a question wrong, the correct answer with detailed explanation is displayed so that you can learn where you went wrong. App displays your score when you complete a practice test.
By using QVprep, you can practice and learn at your own pace. Developed with a tenet that “practice makes a man perfect”, QVprep for grade 5 is an app that will prepare the student for SATs and future college admission, right when they are in elementary school.
This app allows you to perfect your math skills on the go on your smart phone or on your tablet. The app conforms to ELA common core tests and is also suitable for training and preparation for tests conducted by John Hopkins Center for talented youth CTY (SCAT), Naglieri Nonverbal Aptitude test (NNAT) and Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS).
PJP Consulting LLC
* Our mission is to develop educational apps for every subject, every country, every school and college so that today's modern technology like smart phones and tablets is used for education and learning of school, college and academic curriculum.
* This app is ideal for accelerated learning
* Improve your math fundamentals
* Attempt questions and quiz that pose challenge in a test prep environment
* With no games, this tutor on mathematics presents challenging questions in a workbook / worksheet format
* Ideal for testing, learning, training, and tutoring for kids