About Zhi Simi
From market to table, Zhi Simi helps to integrate the whole process of planning a meal schedule:
Step 1: Store your Recipes and group them into Meals
Step 2: Decide what Meals you want to prepare on which dates
Step 3: Check the generated grocery list as you shop for ingredients and enter the prices you paid.
Step 4: Your purchases will be placed in the inventory for you to look through.
Step 5: When you have finished preparing your meal, check it off the meal schedule to update the inventory
* Unit conversion
* Converts ingredient quantities based on Recipe's original serving size to your actual meal size. E.g Recipe Serving size is 4, Meal size is for yourself only, all ingredient quantities are divided by 4.
* Tracks expenses and visualises cost over weeks/months.
* 2 kinds of recipes:
- For serving: E.g Chicken Rice
- For use in other recipes: e.g Soup stock. You can reference these recipes in your serving recipes by entering
the recipe name as an ingredient.
* If a recipe is used as an ingredient, it will appear in your Grocery list so that you can either enter the price if you purchased it from a store or expand the recipe into its ingredients if you are making it yourself.
**Search for Recipes online and add them to yours.**
Powered by Food2Fork. To see which websites you can search see http://food2fork.com/publishers
Due to variations from website to website, you can only pull recipes from the following websites:
More websites will be supported in future updates.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+