- Accommodates cash games and tournaments
- Blinds, Antes, Bring-ins, Straddles, and even point games (e.g. Open Faced Chinese) can be tracked
- Create your own locations, games, game formats, and blinds (or choose from pre-defined options)
- View graphs of your bankroll
- Review your session history as weekly, monthly, yearly, or all-time segments
- Save time when entering sessions by selecting default values (in settings)
Coming Soon :
- Statistics view to determine your most profitable locations, games, and formats
- More graphs!
- Filters for performing data analysis
- More customization settings
Necessary for Flurry Analytics :
Necessary for backup function :
People say "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.", but I want to hear your feedback. It doesn't matter that this app is free of charge and ads, I want to know what you don't like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know how I can make this app even better! There is no such thing as negative feedback! Just don't give me negative ratings :)
I have tried many and find this to be the best so far. It is so easy and intuitive to start a session or to setup and maintain games for cash or tournament. It quickly shows your profit and loss by week, month, or year. I wish it showed daily as well and offered more graph options such as by period, venue, or game. Just the same this is a great app.
I like that you can customize locations and games, & especially like that you can edit data if you figure out that you've made a mistake. I do wish there was an option to add leaks. Most of the poker players I know pass tables and Slots on the way in and out and donate some of their profit. I think that if there was an option to add non poker play so you could really visualize how much you blow when you don't stick to a winnable game, it would help the player to discipline himself to avoid distractions.
Simple entry and easy to use. Thanks for a great BRM. Request: can you change the tab order so it matches the layout? Then using the next button when entering data would be easier.
I like that it's simple and easy to use!! Plus it's free which is a major plus.
Best poker session app.
I've used trials for other apps and they don't come close to this one - once all the graphs/filters/stats are finished this will be an amazing app, though what's currently in is sufficient for a basic overview.
Pretty easy to use.