About Pump Calcs
Pump Calcs is a bundle of 30 useful calculators developed specifically for fluid machinery professionals. Pump Calcs equations can be used for the design and selection of centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pumps, electric motors, and machinery components. Every pump professional should have this time saving app on his or her smart mobile device.
Useful Calculator Features:
· Easily solve for the unknown value in an equation— App users can automatically solve for the missing value in a Pump Calcs equation by simply filling in values for all the terms you do know and pressing the “solve” button. The Pump Calcs app will then provide the correct answer by solving the required equation form to determine the missing term.
· Built in unit conversions— Most of the Pump Calcs calculator inputs boxes have automatic unit conversions built into them. For example, if you are inputting a value for horsepower, you can change the units from horsepower to kilowatts by pressing the “horsepower” button and scrolling the unit conversion wheel until “kilowatts” is displayed. The app will automatically apply the correct conversion factor to the calculation. If desired, this same unit conversion procedure can be used to change the output units well.
· Favorite Calculators— If there is a calculator you use frequently and would like to save it as a favorite, you can easily add it to your list of favorite by pressing the “Add to favorites” at the bottom of the input screen.
Here is a complete listing of the Pump Calcs calculators included in the app:
· Acceleration in G's to Displacement in mils pk-pk
· Belt-Drive Pulleys
· Brake Horsepower
· Control Valve Equation for Liquids
· Converting Fluid Velocity to Velocity Head
· Converting Pressure to Head
· Converting Velocity to Flow
· Horsepower - AC Single Phase Power Supply
· Horsepower - AC Three Phase Power Supply System
· Kilowatt - AC Three Phase Power Supply System
· Kilowatt - AC Single Phase Power System
· Linear Thermal Expansion
· Mean Time Between Repairs
· Payback Time
· Peripheral Velocity of an Impeller
· Pipe Hoop Stress
· Piping Fitting and Valve Losses
· Power Pump Horsepower
· Pump Efficiency with Electric Motor Driver
· Reynolds Number
· Shaft Shear Stress
· Single Acting Pump Displacement
· Specific Speed (US)
· Suction Specific Speed (US)
· Temperature - Celsius or Fahrenheit
· Throat Bushing Flush Velocity
· Torque with Horsepower and Speed Known
· Velocity in in/sec pk to Acceleration in g's
· Velocity in in/sec pk to Displacement in mils pk - pk
· Volume of a Cylindrical Container
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+