Use your Android device to launch apps or games right on your Fire TV. Tired of navigating through menus to launch that side loaded app? App Shortcuts works great with Kodi and many others.
What is it:
- Quickly switch between apps without using your remote
- Easily launch side loaded apps
- View all installed apps in an easy to read list
- Control from within the app by using the remote feature (Fire OS 4 only)
How it works:
- Install the App Shortcuts Remote on your Amazon Fire TV and enable the service.
- Download and install App Shortcuts on your phone.
- Enter your Fire TV's address.
- Tap on any app to launch it on your Fire TV.
Stopped working. Why do I need to delete and re-find my Fire TV each time I use the app? Because the IP address changes? I tried to do the same today and it says "0 tvs found."
Wouldn't even find my fire tv
****Note**** All remote features have been disabled for users running Fire OS 5 ****Note****