About India - The Chemical Weapons Convention Act, 2000
National Authority for Chemical Weapons Convention or NACWC is an office in Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, established on 29 April 1997 under Chemical Weapons Convention Act, 2000
- Complete 'The Chemical Weapons Convention Act, 2000' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 1 November 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at:
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+