About The Gift-Tax Act 1958
The Gift Tax Act, 1958 was an Act of the Parliament of India which was enacted to impose tax on the act of giving or receiving gifts under certain circumstances as specified by the Act.
- Complete 'The Gift Tax Act, 1958' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 1 November 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at:
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+