About The Indian Medical Council Act
The Medical Council of India was first established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933. The Council was later reconstituted under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 that replaced the earlier Act.
- Complete 'The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 1 November 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at:
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+