About National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) was created through the promulgation of the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. In February 1995, the Authority was formally made an autonomous body.It is responsible for the development, maintenance, management and operation of National Highways, totaling over 92,851.05 km (57,694.97 mi) in length.
- Complete 'National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 1 November 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at:
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+