About Whistle Blowers Protection Act
The Whistle Blowers Protection Act, 2011 is an Act of the Parliament of India which provides a mechanism to investigate alleged corruption and misuse of power by public servants and also protect anyone who exposes alleged wrongdoing in government bodies, projects and offices. The wrongdoing might take the form of fraud, corruption or mismanagement. The Act will also ensure punishment for false or frivolous complaints.
- Complete 'The Whistle Blowers Protection Act 2011' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 1 November 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at:
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+