About Shake Reader Pro [SMS reader]
Shake Reader Pro is automatic SMS reader showing SMS popup window. It contains caller name reader and voice notifications for battery level and mobile network state. It reads using Text-To-Speech (TTS) engine of your phone.
SMS reading features:
* Auto mode: reads whenever SMS arrives
* Shake mode: reads after shake gesture
- Options to read SMS sender, number, time, date, SMS text
- Reads sender name from phone contacts
- Custom "New message" notice (any text, for example "Hey, you've got a new message")
- Repeat-on-shake function
- Can handle more messages coming at once
- Reads also long composite messages
- Test button for testing SMS reader with current settings
- SMS popup window with Reply, Play, and Delete
- SMS marked as read when SMS popup is showed
- Draft is saved when SMS popup is closed
- Replied messages and drafts appears in original SMS application
- Home-screen widgets:
* Reader ON / OFF switch
* Show last SMS (popup)
- Option to read caller name (from phone contacts) on incoming call
- Option to read battery state (full & empty)
- Option to read network state (connected & no service)
* Supports TTS language setting that can be different from your phone language.
Example: if phone language is English, and TTS language is set to German, reading will be correct in German language (support for 16 languages).
* Custom reading volume,speed & pitch
* Shake calibration and sensitivity setting
* Low memory consumption
* Auto-start after boot or phone restart
* Stops reading on active call and resumes after
* Volume monitor - reader is muted if phone is in silent mode
- You need a Text-To-Speech engine. On many phones it is included for most used languages, but if you need more specific language, you will have to download and install it separately.
- To use "shake" mode when your phone is on standby (screen is OFF): on some phones you need to click the power button before shaking (just to wake the phone, unlocking is not needed)
- If you change the language of Text-To-Speech engine in phone settings, please restart the reader (switch OFF and then ON)
In case of any questions we are happy to answer and support through developer email.
Thank you for your feedback and rating.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+