A Cloud Based Project Management App for Small Business - Allows Business to monitor project progress, Time and Resource Management From any where with the help of images posted by assigned resources. Further allows to compute costs and time incurred and allows for export of this to spreadsheet so that payment and invoices can be processed. A Resource can also autotrac the distance they travel to a milestone so that they can accurately report the distance along with images and comments.
To Setup your Private Cloud Account Please follow the simple steps by downloading the step by step images by downloading from
The last step in the document shows how to get your private cloud app keys and client keys - Every user of this app should first be sent email of these keys - They need to download this app and save the keys - Only then can connect to your private cloud database.
On your Parse account Page choose the App that you created - Choose Setting from the TitleBar(4th option )
and Set the Switch Release in Production to Yes ( changed to Yes from No)
After you download the app - Click on Settings icon and choose Save Keys - Please cut and Paste the App keys and Client Keys into the respective fields and Click on Save - After this you are ready to see the application and monitor the progress of your projects and Resources from your phone.
1)Upload the app 2) save the app key and client key 3) Register(user/password) 4) Login and Start Project Management of your projects
There are 3 main tabs
A) Resources - Manage your resources - Note the Resource Rate, skills and Your Rating of the resource skills and use
B) Projects - Manage your Projects, Milestone, Activity - Let iPhone Calculate the distance you travelled to a project MileStone and record Activity by taking notes and pictures.
C) Dashboard - Review your Team - List their activity by tap on the image - Export data and email to import to other accounting software so that invoices can be sent and payments to resources be made.
Some of the features are as follows
1) Capture Resource Information including Rate and Skill Ratings
2) Project Information and Allocate Project Manager from the list of Resources(tap and hold on the Resource image to assign a project manager)
3) Create MileStones For Each Project - Assign Resources to Milestones(click on + button on MileStone Screen and tap and hold on Resource Image) to assign the resource - Back on the MileStone screen you can budget hrs for resource - Save By Click on the Save Icon
4) You can email, phone, text, take pictures or pick pictures to be attached in most of the screens
5) Having assigned resources to Milestones and allocated hrs you can record the actual by click on the Right Most Icon in the resource Cell. This options allows you enter Costs incurred, Miles traveled and hrs worked for that resource
6) Auto Track the Distance Traveled - To help compute the distance automatically - In the Milestone Actual Screen (step 5) - There is a Auto Track Switch - When you start your journey place this Switch on a ON position and when you reach the destination place this off - The Distance field is already filled for you - you can however change this before save.
7) List All Activity records for each resource by Click on the List icon on the Resource Cell
8) List All Activity records for all resources for the milestone by Click on the List at the bottom of the Milestone Screen
9)Dashboard - Select a Resource by Clicking on the Resource Image, All Activities for that resources for all the projects are listed. Click on the Export option on the top - Enter the Date Range and the Two Switches based on your requirements and click on the Export Button or Export and Email button - A .csv file will be save or emailed to you which you can then be used for accounting purposes
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+