Mediagol Palermo News

Mediagol Palermo News Free App

Rated 4.83/5 (12) —  Free Android application by RCS MediaGroup S.p.A.

Advertisements

About Mediagol Palermo News

In a short time Mediagol has become the leader in the information sector in Sicily thanks to the work of experts who have given rapid growth to the Company. From 2015 Mediagol.it is part of GazzaNet, the Gazzetta dello Sport network.

THE PRODUCTIONS
The work of the editorial team of Mediagol revolves around the news media newspaper Mediagol.it, a real point of reference for sportsmen, fans and workmen regarding the news about Palermo Calcio, Serie A and Calciomercato, updated 24h on 24 in real time.

In addition to the Internet portal, Mediagol produces a daily broadcast on Radio and a web TV format on Facebook.

AWARDS
The editorial team of Mediagol received in 2009 from the Province of Palermo the "Oscar del Calcio 2008/2009" prize as "Best online newspaper". In the same event were awarded the player Amauri (Juventus), coach Claudio Ranieri, defender Simon Kjaer and other illustrious characters in the world of Italian football.

Between 2009 and 2010 another important award was awarded to Mediagol.it: the "Paladino D'Oro" award from the Sport Film Festival for the "Best Information Site", the first to an online newspaper in the the ultra-thirty-year history of the event.


THE NUMBERS
The most important result is that given by the many readers who daily follow the productions of the editorial team. In the last year, Mediagol.it has reached record numbers confirming the most overwhelmed website on Palermo, with over 55 million pages consulted.

In the World around 94% of users connect to Mediagol.it from Italy, the remaining 6% from other countries (Germany, United States, Great Britain, Switzerland). In Italy about 60% follow Sicily, while the remaining 40% from other Italian cities.

DOWNLOAD FREE THIS APPLICATION AND ADVICE TO YOUR FRIENDS.

Never Miss An Update!

Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+


Download / Install

Download and install Mediagol Palermo News version 1.0 on your Android device!
Downloaded 100+ times, content rating: Everyone
Android package: com.rcsdigital.mediagol, download Mediagol Palermo News.apk

All Application Badges

Free
downl.
Android
4.0.3+
For everyone
Android app


Oh snap! No comments are available for Mediagol Palermo News at the moment. Be the first to leave one!

Share The Word!


Rating Distribution

RATING
4.85
12 users

5

4

3

2

1